HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The story of the pen and eraser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
omar

PostSubject: The story of the pen and eraser   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Was inside the palette, eraser, small, beautiful, and pencil eraser .. He said: How are you my friend?.
Pen nervously answered: I am not your friend! Eraser I was surprised and said: Why? .. Individual pen: Because I hate you.
She erased sadly did not hate me?. I do pen: you Tmahan what I write. Eraser replied: I do not only erase mistakes.
Disturbed by the pen and said to her: What is your business are you?!. She replied gently: I am an eraser, and this is my work. Individual pen: This is not an act!.
Eraser turned and said to him: My work useful, such as your business. However, the pen grew alarmed and said to her: You are wrong and Mgrorh.

Vandest erased and said: Why?!. I do pen: Because of who writes the best wipe out
She erased: Remove error equivalent to writing the right thing. Knocking the pen for a moment, then lifted his head and said, ratified, my dear!
I erased and said to him: Do you still hate me?. I do pen has felt remorse: I will not erase the hate from my mistakes.
Eraser replied: I will not erase what was right. Pen said: But I see you Tsgran day after day!.
Eraser replied: Because I sacrifice something of my body whenever Mahout error. Pen Mahzona said: I feel that I is shorter than you!
She erased console him: We can not benefit others, unless we sacrifice for them. Happy with the pen said: What exalt my friend,
And how beautiful your words!. I erased, and the joy of the pen, and lived close friends, and differ in hand ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1