Avocado is one of the most nutritious fruits on this earth is an excellent source of folic acid and a good source of fiber and vitamins: B, C, thiamine and nicotinic acid.
- The avocado is very rich in potassium as half a grain body avocado granted about 15% of the daily need for this item. It also contains magnesium, iron, phosphorus and other.
* Benefits and Uses:
- With the avocado contains a large proportion of fat, the fat found in it is kind of fat mono unsaturated (such as fat found in olive oil), which can help lower LDL cholesterol and LDL reduces oxidation fat inside the blood vessels and helps to expand these vessels.
- The avocado contains material "Alglogatyon" antioxidant that strengthens sperm counts in men and help avoid cataracts.
- The avocado contains alpha carotene, which protects against heart attack and Alzheimer's disease (Alzheimer).
- Avocados very rich in folate, a vitamin pregnant women need to protect their health and the health of the fetus.
* How to use:
- Eating avocados fresh is better because it loses its flavor and its benefits when it is exposed to heat.
- And because it is rich in calories is recommended capturing the moderately.
- It is known that the avocado enjoy deliciously flavored and usually added to the chopped fruit or tomatoes or vegetables in the formation of the authority.
- And there is a way to prepare the Mexican avocado form Goakamul (guacamole) intervention in many dishes